It has been said that there are good men and bad men around the world, however, with religion even good men can be made to do bad things.
If you believe it, based on the Biblical account, the Creator is not one, but more than one:
"And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."" - Genesis 3:22
According to Genesis, man is also like God with the potential of living forever. Considering mankind's propensity to violence, perhaps man's lack of access to the tree or life is not a bad thing. However, one cannot pause to consider that it is our religions and leaders who are the ones who keep on leading us into wars and depressions, so what's their intent?
Now, the good Lord, according to the story: "Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil." Genesis 2:8,9
Placed in the Garden of Eden, man was meant to take care of the Garden, however man was not to eat from the three of knowledge: GE 2:15 "The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. And the LORD God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."" - Genesis 2:15-17
Eve, as the story goes, first ate from the tree of knowledge after the serpent persuaded her and she gave some of the fruit to her husband Adam. So God kicked them out of the Garden and women had pain in child-birth thereafter while men had to pull weeds and access to the tree of knowledge was guarded with a flaming sword:
"So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life. - Genesis 3:23, 24.
According to the myth, mankind, forced to work for food was destined for the dirt: "By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return." - Genesis 3:19
Many people brush aside the account in Genesis, however, do they consider the facts?
The Lucifarians look at the serpent and believe that the serpent was trying to free mankind from his stupor and being a gardener for the rest of his 'limited' life. Life, even with all the knowledge we have, eludes our understanding. Knowledge however may unlock the secrets of longevity of the body. Figure out how to prevent the DNA strands from fraying and reverse the self destruct program in the cell, and cells should regenerate and 'live forever'. But is life embodied in the 'physical cell form', or is life something else? According to the account in Genesis, Adam lived 930 years before he was returned to the dust.
Christians teach that life is far more than the bodily form, that our spirit lives even after our body dies, so do most religions. Other religions prefer to teach that it's just one big recycling plant where your soul simply starts again as either a bug or prince depending on how well you did in your last life. Reincarnation evidence certainly proves much in regard to the longevity of the soul.
For those who follow the Bible, Genesis contains more interesting factors, it appears that the sons of God also fell for women: "When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown." - Genesis 6:1-4.
According to the Bible, God was ticked off with mankind who had become evil, so he decided to wipe out his creation, except for Noah - Genesis 6:5-8
Ancient Sumerian texts talk about a planet called Nibiru on a 3600 year elliptical orbit with our solar system. Those stories claim that it was folk on the planet Nibiru (guess you would call them Nibiruian's) who were responsible for creating mankind to mine the gold on earth. Is that why the Rotschild's stole the people's gold and pretended to put it in Fort Knox who they named after Philander Knox the Secretary of State who unlawfully enacted the 16th amendment to allow the IRS to collect everything the people earn? According to this legend, Nibiru is scheduled for another visit to our solar system some time around 2012.
An abbreviated account of the Nubian's time line from the Sumerian story is included below. Anu (God?) is the leader of the Nibiruain's and a race called the Anunnaki:
- 450,000 years ago Alalu (could this be Allah?) a deposed ruler, escapes Nibiru and finds gold on Eridu (Earth). Gold is used to protect Nibiru’s depleting atmosphere. Alalu apparently contacts Anu regarding gold on Earth (Did Rothschild’s trade FDR’s stolen gold from Fort Knox or are they hoarding it to trade?)
- 445,000 years ago Enki, son of Anu the leader of the Anunnaki, leads an expidition to Eridu (Earth) with the mission to mine gold.
- 430,000 ago, Earth’s climate mellows, more Anunnaki’s arrive, including Ninhursag (Nursing) the Chief Medical Officer of the Nibiruain's.
- 416,000 ago, Anu and the heir to Anu, Enlil, arrive on earth, drawing lots, Enlil is put in charge of Earth and Enki focuses on gold mining in Africa.
- Alalu’s grandson (could this be Lucifer?) challenges Anu when he departs Earth and attempts to seize control of the Earth from Enlil with the Igigi who manned the orbiters responsible for transferring gold to spaceships destined to Nibiru. Anu’s heir, Enlil won the war.
- 300,000 ago, Anunnaki working the gold mines mutinied. Enki and his half sister Ninhursag, the Chief Medical Officer who arrived on earth in -430K, create man to replace Anunnaki workers. Enlil raids the mines and brings man to Edin in Mesopotamia (Eden).
- 100,000 ago, the Anunnaki to Enlil’s annoyance, marry humans (Genesis 6:1-4 Nefilim?).
- 49,000 ago, Enki and Ninhursag promote humans of Anunnaki decent to rule in Shuruppak the Anunnaki metallurgical center. Enlil, enraged plots to destroy mankind.
- 13,000 ago, realizing the phase of the planets will cause global
flooding, Enlil makes the Anunnaki swear to keep the impending
calamity secret from mankind. However in
-11K Enki breaks the oath and instructs Ziusudra/Noah to build the Arc. The Anunnaki depart before Earth is flooded due to the alignment of the planets which force enormous tides that sweep the earth. Enlil agrees to grant the survivors of mankind implements and seeds and Enki domesticates animals.
- 10,500 ago, Enlil’s foremost son makes Mesopotamia habitable, Enki reclaims the Nile valley and the Anunnaki retain the Sinai peninsula as a spaceport with a control center on Mount Moriah (future Jerusalem)
- 9,780 ago, Enki’s 1st son Ra/Marduk divides dominion over Egypt between Osiris and Seth.
- 9,330 ago, Seth (Cain?) seizes and dismembers Osiris (Abel?)
- 8,970 ago, Osiris’ son Horus avenges Seth in the First Pyramid War. Seth escapes to Asia and seizes the space port in Sinai Peninsula and Canaan (Seth/Cain/Canaan).
- 8,670 ago, Enlil’s descendants launch Second Pyramid War to eliminate Enki's control of the space port. Enlil’s son Ninura wins, emptying the control systems from the Pyramids.
If it's true, the Sumerian story will certainly be seen in 2012 in the form of a massive planet moving through our solar system causing massive solar flares and flooding like Noah's time. Even armature astronomers in the southern hemisphere would see it coming in a year or so and every eye would see Nibiru in the sky around 2012. Sure would make religion simpler if sight and not faith were all that's needed to know what to believe.
As little as 200 years ago, if one were to describe an automobile or airplane to regular folk, they would not only not believe you, they would think you were possessed and a complete moron. To suggest that you could build an electric motor would be insane and that cars and planes could extract energy from oil or water would be ridiculous. So where's your brain in history and religion?
History shows us that regular folk are regulated with religion so that a few at the top can do what the hell they like. All is certainly not good, some things are neither good nor bad, however, certain actions are certainly not just bad they are evil.
Clearly, however, few, if anyone, knows what's up. Perhaps, one should look on one's belief with a grain of salt and respect life. The beauty of the earth and life is certainly the most astonishing gift, to consider oneself greater than any other is simply naive. Certainly celebrating life and living to be worthy of whoever or whatever our creator is, is the highest calling and protecting life is certainly central to that calling. We all live together, perhaps we could even help each other, what a concept.
Live life in love, oppose evil.
- The Origin Of Everything
- GEORGIA GUIDE STONES
- Obeying Authority
- New World Order Religions
- Earth Charter - A Hegelian Denomination
- Yale Bones Club
- Secret Society Entrapment
- Origin Of Species
- Who Are We
- Zeitgeist The Movie
- Twin Lake Church, Inc. Saga
Liberty For Life