Images of U.S. Conquest (Funding by the U.S. Tax Payer)
If you are offended, imagine how the victims feel.
If you are a citizen or live in the U.S. you directly fund these crimes. What are YOU going to do about it?
Sourced from http://ajedrez_democratico.tripod.com/WTC-demolition.htm: Several thousand civilians died in the collapse of the WTC towers, and hundreds of military personnel were killed in the attack on the Pentagon — though the numbers are small compared to
- the hundreds of thousands of civilians incinerated in the U.S. fire bombings of Hamburg, Dresden and Tokyo, and in the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki;
- the two to five million post-World-War-II refugees from the Soviet Union who were forcibly returned to Stalin, to face either immediate execution or a slow death in the Gulag, on the orders of Roosevelt and Eisenhower in Operation Keelhaul;
- the millions of civilians who died from hunger and disease as a result of U.S.-instigated mass starvation of Germans during 1945-1950 under the Morgenthau Plan;
- the millions of Native Americans killed by soldiers and occupiers of their land in the 19th Century or allowed to starve to death by the U.S. government in the 20th (a clear case of genocide);
- the thousands of Iranians tortured and murdered by SAVAK, the secret police of the regime installed in 1953 as a result of a CIA-led coup which overthrew the popular Iranian Premier, Mossadegh);
- the murder of between 20,000 and 40,000 Vietnamese from 1968 to 1971 by the CIA in their political assassination program Operation Phoenix;
- the million or so Vietnamese, Laotians and Cambodians killed by the American military in the 1960s and 70s whilst defending their countries from American domination (or simply because they happened to be where the Americans carried out their carpet bombings);
- the tens of thousands of civilians who were tortured and murdered by CIA-installed dictatorships in Central and South America;
- the 200,000 people (all civilians) killed (using U.S.-supplied equipment) as a result of Indonesia's invasion of East Timor in 1975 for which prior approval was given by the then U.S. President and U.S. Secretary of State (Ford and Kissinger);
- the six million Brazilian Indians who have died as a result of
the policies of multinational corporations;
the 10,000 to 20,000 people, mostly civilians, killed in the U.S.-supported 1982 invasion of Lebanon by Israel;
the 300,000 Iranians killed in the Iran/Iraq war, which was started by Iraq at the instigation of the U.S. (which supplied Iraq with the weapons it used);
- the 180,000 civilians killed by Reagan's CIA-cocaine-funded
Contras in Nicaragua and El Salvador in the 1980s;
the 6,000 (perhaps as many as 20,000) Iraqi civilians killed during the 41 days and nights of bombing by the British and the Americans in 1991 (during which time the civilian infrastructure was targeted, a war crime), including:
- the 500 civilians (including whole families) burnt alive and turned into cinders when American missiles penetrated a shelter in Baghdad;
- the tens of thousands of Iraqi conscripts slaughtered on the "Highway of Death" by U.S. Navy pilots during their attempted retreat from Kuwait in 1991 (another war crime because the soldiers killed were not in a combat situation);
- the tens of thousands of Kurdish civilians killed in South-East Turkey during the 1990s by Turkish government soldiers using weapons and equipment supplied to them by the U.S. (which knew exactly what they were doing with them);
- the tens of thousands of civilians in Sudan who have died due to the absence of medicines resulting from the destruction of the Sudanese pharmaceutical plant by American cruise missiles in 1998 and from the economic sanctions imposed on Sudan;
- the one to two million Iraqi civilians, two-thirds of them children, who have died in the last ten years as a result of the effects of the hundreds of tons of cancer-causing depleted uranium left over from the million or so exploded rounds of DU ammunition used in attacks by American warplanes in the 1991 American/British 6-week terrorist campaign against Iraq and from the subsequent U.S./British-imposed economic blockade and criminally punitive sanctions (not to mention those killed by the bombing raids which occur every week);
- and the tens of millions of civilians who die every year in Third World countries from starvation, disease and despair because their countries are mired in poverty and corruption as a result of economic exploitation by American multinationals acting with the support and approval of the American government.
Copyright Notice: We would like to find
the copyright owners of high-resolution pictures of any of the above or
suitable images on the impact of the illegal U.S. invasion of Iraq -
these images will be used in posters to carry what our media in the U.S.
is refusing to show. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if
you can provide suitable images.
Not enough praise can be given to those who often risk their lives to bring us the truth,
photographers put themselves on the front line.
Liberty For Life
|The Earth Plan's Peopleisim is THE Solution to the Worlds Problems.
Please Support Adverts as it helps cover some of the costs of the site. Liberty For Life does not endorse any adverts in this section as they are randomly generated by advertising companies.