Who's A Terrorist According to US Authorities
FBI & Sheriff’s Terrorists Definitions
ACTUAL QUOTES FROM DEFINITIONS:
“What are Some Characteristics of Terrorists?”
- “Nice-guy image”
- “Property Rights Activists”
- “Environmental and Animal Rights”
- “Influence governmental of social policy”
- “Undermine confidence in the government”
- “Anti-government and Militia Movement”
- “Create an atmosphere of anxiety amongst the public”
- "defenders of the US Constitution against federal government and the UN"
- "Common Law Movement Proponents" who "Request authority for a stop" who "Make numerous references to the US Constitution" and "Attempt to 'police the police'
- “Will employ a variety of vehicles and communicate predominantly by cell-phone, E-mail, or text messaging services”
- “Trained to be physically aware of their environment, whether it be a 747 jumbo jet or a court house”
- “May appear ‘normal’ in appearance… tourists, student, or businessperson
|The Earth Plan's Peopleisim is THE Solution to the Worlds Problems.
Please Support Adverts as it helps cover some of the costs of the site. Liberty For Life does not endorse any adverts in this section as they are randomly generated by advertising companies.