U.S. Eye Openers
According to the Information Security Oversight Office, in 2006, there were 20.5 million decisions to classify government secrets.
- U.S. Concentration Camps - Clearly the government has an agenda.
- The 16th Amendment was never ratified. Your local County Tax Collector and the IRS has no legal authority to demand tax!
- US World Dominance Plan
- Rights Shall Not Diminish - So how come they are diminishing so rapidly?
- The Missing 13th Amendment - Appears in all early copies of Constitution and was properly ratified, prohibiting lawyers who swear allegiance to the British BAR from acting in government.
- The failure to ratify the 16th Amendment - The IRS is illegal!
- Executive Orders - Presidents Out of Control. Most corruption links back to Presidents making illegal orders.
- President Bush's Association With Bin Laden
- President Bush granted himself and former Presidents indefinite secrecy!
- Pseudo Government Organizations
- Vote Machines Are Rigged Vote Rigged. 20 Facts on Vote Fraud
- Murderous History of the Federal Reserve Bank
- Federal Reserve Bank Destabilizing Economy, Crashing Markets, Monopolizing Stock
- Outstanding Commentary by Congressman McFadden regarding Federal Reserve Bank
- How FDR stole the people's gold.
- How The Government Treats Their Own
- 750,000 Americans are homeless, 250,000 of them are Veterans. 1,600,000 jobs have been lost in the private sector since Bush took office
- U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales Criminal Incompetence Regarding Writ of Habeas Corpus
- President Unelect, Bush Makes New Law Declaring His Actions, Crimes & Records Secret
- Donald Rumsfeld's Bird Flu
- The New Terrorists
- Gestapo Stile Hit Squads Becoming Common in U.S. & U.K.
- The CIA are the world's leading drug runners
- 73,000 Gulf Vets Dead 1 million ++ disabled
- 911-Bush- Bank-CIA Miami banking scandal implicates Bush family with 911 hijacker training.
On March 14, 2007, with a veto busting margin of 333 to 93, the House of Representatives passed a Bill to overturn a 2001 Bush Order giving himself and former Presidents authority to keep their documents secret indefinitely. The question we need to ask is how on earth Bush was allowed to pass such a law in the first place, does not only the Legislature have authority to legislate? And the other question we need to ask is why the 93 House members who did not overturn this criminal act by Bush are not facing indictment for treason. Tom Blanton, director of the National Security Archives at George Washington University, said the average time to release presidential documents has grown to 78 months from 18 months since the Bush order, which he said directly contributed to one year of the lag. Recently many classified documents are reaching the public and utterly exposing the horrendous criminal acts of previous U.S. Presidents.
IRS - See 16th Never Ratified
The Office of Homeland Security
George W. Bush on October 8, 2001 created the Office of Homeland Security and the Homeland Security Council "to develop and coordinate the implementation of a comprehensive national strategy to secure the United States from terrorist threats or attacks.". However, the Executive Office has no authority in this area which is the exclusive responsibility of Congress (see Executive Branch and Presidential Powers in The U.S.A.). Article I, Section 1 of the United States Constitution: "Legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States". No member of Congress voted to create the Office of Homeland Security.
Police & The Sheriff
Right to bear arms
Rights of Way and Drivers Licenses in California
Bush Makes New Law Declaring His Actions, Crimes & Records Secret:
In blatant violation of the Constitution which Bush says is "just a piece of paper", President Un-eclect Bush unlawfully issued Executive Order 13233 which restricts access to the records of the President and former President it they so choose. The order was drafted by Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales while he was White House council. The order was issued on November 1, 2001, just before the National Archives was due to release records revealing the President's father, George H. W. Bush's involvement in the Iran-Contra CIA drug ring scandal. Recent records released by the National Archives have been causing the U.S. government significant embarrassment as extreme and extraordinary corrupt acts by former U.S. Presidents are being unclassified. Documents showing President L.B. Johnson lied and made up false attacks on the U.S. so as to incite public support to enter the Vietnam War. Similarly documents proving President F. D. Roosevelt setup and sacrificed U.S. troops at Pearl Harbor to incite the U.S. public to enter World War II are now becoming public. see 9/11 & Pearl Harbor
Donald H. Rumsfeld's
Personally Profits From Bird Flu
Gilead Sciences the manufacturer of Tamiflu the bird flu drug of choice in the world market profited extraordinarily from this epidemic which for the first time in history spread not from west to east, but from east to west. Donald H. Rumsfeld was Chairman of the Board of Gilead until early 2001 when he became Secretary of Preemptive War.
Neurotoxins Approved by Rumsfeld: In 1981 Donald Rumsfeld forced the approval of Aspartame. New Zealand researches have found asparame, the most common sweetener found in 6,000 US food products and 2,000 medications including children's vitamins and cold medicines, metabolizes as a methanol formaldehyde brain tumor causing agent, Diketopiperazine.
Liberty For Life