Sequence of Events:
- Feb 2001 Clive’s InfoTelesys Project Goes Live With Space Station Mir Acquisition. Russia puts Mir’s destruction on hold
- InfoTelesys and Mir/Peace Project Censored (Mir = Russian for Peace). White House refuses to respond to InfoTelesys Mir Project. 23 March , 2001 Mir is lost.
- Two months after Mir is lost, for $50K Stefan Tichatschke buys position in InfoTelesys as Clive’s Personal Assistant and starts affair with Clive’s wife Ana
- InfoTelesys prepares to launch first profit baring vertical Get IT Real in June of 2002.
- Clive’s youngest son William lets Clive know his mother is having an affair with an “Ucky (nasty) Man”
- May 2002, Clive puts GPS in Ana’s car which proves she is lying and seeing Tichatschke
- Clive tries to save marriage and flies family to Hawaii. When Clive sees Ana shaking William outside a store he decides divorce.
- Clive & Ana agree to separate amiably – Children to stay with Clive, Clive to keep home, Ana to go and come as she pleases, Clive to pay Ana balance of assets after balancing debts.
- Ana advised by Women’s Crisis Center to call CPS & 911 for divorce positioning
- Tuesday 2nd July 2002, Ana calls CPS on Clive – CPS visits & gives reasonable recommendations
- Tuesday 9th July 2002, Ana call 911 on Clive – Sheriffs rush to house. Ana makes mistake of saying Clive cut off phone – How did she call 911? Sheriff leave after shaking up Clive’s six year old son so badly he has to take Richard to the emergency room.
- Clive advised by lawyer that if Ana injured herself & called 911 he would be arrested.
- Friday 12th July 2002, Clive files for divorce & asks court to enforce CPS
Court orders Ana out of family home, splits custody of children in two & orders Clive to pay out Ana for family home in 30 days or sell home.
- Couple ordered to go to Level II Custody Investigation with Court Psychiatrist and couple see Private mediator regarding finance.
- Couple reach
agreements with both custody & finance and stipulate to Court
Psychiatrist Custody Recommendations:
Children live with Clive
Clive takes on family debt Ana takes the money she withdrew while secretly planning her divorce, ($180,000+ cash) Landover and half household contents
- Couple get on with their lives
- Divorce Court
Judges Changed – Samuel S. Stevens takes bench
In 1997 S.S. Stevens attempted to help a client of the law firm he and his children belonged to, the Mosko’s, steal Clive’s land and $400,000. S.S. Stevens violates multiple laws in case even refusing the mandatory 176 Dismissal. Case goes to jury trial. Three days into jury trial Mosko’s break down and confess to their scam in trying to seal Clive’s land and assets. Case is taken to Judge Robert B. Atack (Who also belonged to the same law firm as the Mosko’s lawyer). R.B. Atack forces Clive into settlement of accepting $90,000 payout from the Mosko’s. Clive legal costs were $130,000 and his company Advanced Technical Strategy, Inc. (ATSI) was wiped out. ATSI had developed a world leading seminar series on Advanced Distributed Systems that companies like Microsoft, Motorola, Lucent, AT&T, Hitachi, GTE, and many other leading Computer, Telecommunications and Banks – the stress and load of the lawsuit wiped out ATSI.
The trail showed off S.S. Stevens as a criminal and a fool. S.S. Stevens had a vendetta for Clive
- Despite the Couple finalizing the Divorce in Mediation Divorce Lawyer Vicky Parry rushed Clive in front of S.S. Stevens to demand Spousal and Child Support
- Despite the fact that the children lived with Clive and Clive paid all their costs and Clive had not income, S.S. Stevens ordered Clive to pay Ana $800 per month in Child support.
- The Couple reached a written financial settlement agreement in Mediation. Vicky Parry refused to cooperate or sign the settlement agreement.
- In violation of the Stipulated Court Order Ana takes Children to Tichatschke. Children react badly with nightmares and cry for hours.
- Feb 20, 2003 Vicky Parry calls for an emergency hearing to modify the Stipulated Custody Agreement to allow Stefan Tichatschke who was barred by the Court’s Psychiatrist’s recommendations from contact with the children to have contact with Tichatschke. Clive submits to the Court Tichatschke self admission of the problems he has with drugs, sex and pornography and the serious problems the children have with contact with Tichatschke. In violation of XXXX the Court issues and Emergency Court Order granting Tichatschke access to Clive’s children. The Court order is clearly and obviously not valid and of no legal force what so ever. Clive makes it blatantly obvious that the Court order is of no legal force.
- Ana resorts to making false 911 calls again.
- Local Sheriffs do not respond to Ana’s 911 calls.
- Ana sets up a Tahoe scene in an attempt to get the Sheriffs in Tahoe to react. For the first time Ana gets Clive to sign an ‘agreement’ for the boys over the weekend. On Sunday when Clive drops the boys off to snowboard with their mother, she takes William aged three up to the middle of a learner ski run and leaves him in the run. Clive goes to rescue William. Ana’s lover Tichatschke who is barred from any contact with the children ski’s down and tries to start a fight with Clive who is rescuing William. Clive picks up the boys and returns to Santa Cruz
- The next morning in Santa Cruz, Clive files a TRO and Verified Criminal Complaint against Ana and Tichatschke. The Clerk tells Clive to pickup the order at 2:00 pm. At 2, the order is not ready yet so the clerk tells Clive the order will be ready at 4:00 pm. Clive returns to his home while waiting for the order to be signed. When Clive gets home he sees the sheriffs in his driveway. Recognizing that the sheriffs terrified his boys last time, Clive goes to put his boys in his home so that he can come out and show the sheriffs the TRO and VC he had filed. While Clive is waiting for his garage door to open, Santa Cruz Sheriffs Shooting Instructor Michael MacDonald runs down Clive’s driveway and without warning shoots at Clive, missing Clive and the boys by inches. Sgt. Amy Christy stops MacDonald from taking a second shot. The Sheriffs order Clive into his garage, they close the door behind him and violently assault Clive in the garage.
- Filing a false report that they were chasing Clive for committing a felony kidnap, the Sheriffs arrest Clive and accuse Clive of: Assault with a deadly weapon; of Vehicle Code 2800.2(a) for driving feloniously with the intent to evade the cops at around an alleged 40 mph down his private road; of freezing when they assaulted him in the garage while they placed Clive under false arrest; and perhaps most ironically ‘Child Endangerment’. Judge Michael E. Barton stets bail for Clive at $150,000, fifteen times the recommended amount and orders that Clive not communicate with Clive’s children.
- About three months after shooting at Clive a former class-mate of the Ass. DA in Santa Cruz. Stephen Drottar who maliciously prosecutes Clive in Santa Cruz files a false case against Clive in Placer County claiming Clive assaulted Tichatschke. The DA and Court refuse to recognize that the Feb 20, 03 Exparte Custody Order Is Void. Ana & Parry Fully Aware It Was Of No Lawful Force. Therefore Tichatschke had No Right To Be Present On Richards’s 7th Birthday Celebration When Ana Abandoned William aged three On the Learner Ski Run to get Clive to come to rescue William. Tichatschke claim that Clive assaulted him is not only false Tichatschke was breaking the law just being there. Clive went to court to report this assault the next day, except the Court refuses to hear the TRO and VC Clive filed.
- Next Clive was given an utterly sham trial prosecuted by the former class-mate of the Ass. DA in Santa Cruz. Clive was not allowed to address the Void Feb 20 Emergency Order attempting to give Tichatschke access to Clive’s children making the findings of the trial also void. Apart from the fact that Clive was not allowed to put the law on the record, the fact that there was a blatant and obvious plant/shill on the jury who forced jurors to the point of tears to convict Clive amongst other outrageous violations of Clive’s rights in the trial.
- Art Danner the Santa Cruz District attorney who had to resign because he was caught red handed committing crimes, presumably paid Governor Wilson’s $850,000 bribe to be appointed as a judge. Of 678 judicial nominees by Governor Wilson, the Judicial Nominations Committee responsible for approving judges only rated two appointees as “not qualified”. It’s joked that the Judicial Nominations Committee would approve a dog to be a judge, but not Danner. Twice they rated Danner as “Not Qualified” to be a judge.
- Judge Art Danner gives Clive a completely sham trial where Clive is not allowed to put any evidence on the record proving his innocence. The NETCOM Sheriffs recording of the alleged chase is exclude from evidence because it proves irrefutably that Clive drove a slow 27 mph down his private road. The fact that Clive had filed a TRO the morning before the Sheriffs shot at him was not allowed into evidence. The fact that the day before the shooting Tichatschke had assaulted Clive when Clive went to rescue William was not allowed before the jury.. The fact that the Feb 20, 2003 Exparte Order modifying the Stipulated Custody Order was illegal and Tichatschke was not allowed any contact with Clive’s children was not allowed to be presented to the jury. The trial was a complete sham, just like every trial these courts give Clive.
Liberty For Life